Adrian Stoica, Senior Software QA Engineer
Adrian is an ISTQB certified QA Manager specializing in quality assurance practices that span the whole life-cycle of the software development process, from the requirements phase to the delivery. His specialties are QA Automation Architecture, QA Management, Software Quality Assurance, Software Development, Test Automation.
Adrian has strong knowledge in developing and implementing QA Practices, such as creating test plans and test strategies, designing test cases, functional and non-functional testing, Black / Grey / White box testing. Through his many leadership roles, Adrian has developed strong communication skills and a proactive, can-do mentality.
- Testing: Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Postman
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Gitlab
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Teamcity, Github
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, GraphQL, NoSQL
- Productivity: Jetbrains, VSCode, Bash
Adrian Stoica graduated from Romanian-American University with a BS in Computer Science.